Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lost My MoJo and a Challenge

Hi all

Well I promised I would stick to a weekly blog update, but I have really lost my mojo this week, I am suffering from crafters block!

So this week instead of a Card Recipe I am throwing down the gauntlet with a little challenge, winner will get a £5.00 ($8.00) voucher for CraftsUPrint, it doesn’t sound much but you can buy six printed card sheets for that or five cutting templates!  That is not all, you will also receive a £5.00 voucher to use at Lavenders Blue Design.

I have tried running challenges in the past without much success, so I am hoping this one will be a little different.  To make it easier and so that you can get links to your own blog (if you have one) I am using Mr Linky.  If you don’t have your own blog click here for instructions.

This week I made a cute vintage briefcase/suitcase cutting file,  you can get the template from Lavenders Blue Design

BriefcaseBox

This gave me the inspiration for this weeks challenge

CUT BOTH WAYS CHALLENGE DETAILS

  • The theme for this challenge is ‘Grandma’s Attic’, so a vintage style incorporating something you might find in Grandma’s attic
  • You must include die-cut or hand-cut materials
  • You can enter any type of project you like, a card, a gift box, bunting…
  • To enter you need to add your details to the Mr Linky box below before 12.00p.m. (UK time) Tuesday 9th August
  • Winning entry will be posted on this blog on Wednesday 10th August
  • If you have any questions please email me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comments, these will be reviewed before they are published.

CraftsUPrint

My Blog List