Monday 4 April 2011

Embossing and Die-Cutting Machines

Hi All, I have a wonderful Cuttlebug which my mum gave me and it serves me very well.  However there is a limitation with it and that is the size of material that I can emboss/cut.  My latest card is an A4 embossed one (see below)

If you look carefully at the bottom left you will see a faint indent in the embossing, this is because I had to put the dress through the Cuttlebug numerous times because it is larger than the embossing folder and Cuttlebug. I have been doing some research into the availability of wider machines, and have found information on the following;

  • Sizzix Big Shot
  • Joy Trouvaille

Do any of you have these machines?  If so what is your opinion on them?

Please add your comments to the discussion here; http://lavendersbluedesign.ning.com/forum/topics/embossing-and-diec...

BTW the dress card blank template is available to buy from the Lavenders Blue boutique website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comments, these will be reviewed before they are published.

CraftsUPrint

My Blog List