Friday 4 March 2011

FREEBIE- St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Topper

StPatricksTopperCpyrght

It has been a while since I posted to my blog or gave out a freebie.  It seems like 5 minutes since Christmas, but here we are in March!!

St. Patrick’s day is on the 17th March so I have done a themed topper with a shamrock and leprechaun.  I hope you like it.  To get your freebie please register on our crafting community website.  You will then be able to access all my past freebie files and the new ones I do over the coming months.

So what is St Patrick’s day all about?  St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, and is now associated with everything green, however it is believed the colour of St. Patrick is blue, so I have done the border around my topper in a dark blue.  St Patrick’s day is a spiritual day in Ireland and many will attend mass.  It is also now a big party day.  So to all Irish people everywhere I say ‘Have a great day and don’t forget to send me a pint of Guinness’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comments, these will be reviewed before they are published.

CraftsUPrint

My Blog List